VISITING HOURS FOR NON-CONTACT, IN-PERSON VISITS / HORARIO DE VISITAS EN PERSONA SIN CONTACTO
Monday through Thursday (Lunes a Jueves): 12 p.m. - 1 p.m.
Friday (Viernes): 6 p.m.-7 p.m. and 7:15 p.m.-8:15 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday (Sábado y domingo): 9 a.m.-10 a.m., 10:15 a.m.-11:15 a.m., 6 p.m.-7 p.m., 7:15 p.m.-8:15 p.m.
Note: Unlike other HCSO facilities, clients are signing up visitors. (Nota: A diferencia de otras instalaciones de HCSO, los clientes están registrando visitantes.)
WMRWC MAIL RULES
You may write to an individual in our custody at:
Western Massachusetts Recovery and Wellness Center
(Name of Inmate and ID # if known)
155 Mill Street
Springfield, MA 01108
- All inmate correspondence must be written in BLACK INK or NON-COLORED PENCIL
- The paper that the letter is written on must be white in color, free of stains, spills or discoloration (to include LIPSTICK and PERFUME/COLOGNE)
- Envelopes must be PURE WHITE
- Drawings must be NON-COLORED PENCIL or BLACK INK
- Greeting cards must be NON-LAYERED, no pop-ups or music devices. Only two-sided cards with no layers will be allowed
- Photographs must be in the original form. Any alterations, including glue-like substance, tape or tears on the photo, will not be allowed
- Mail received that does not conform to this policy will be either returned to the sender or placed into the inmate property bag until released from the facility or sent to the Criminal Investigation Unit (CIU) for investigation