The only WMRWC property drop times are Wednesdays and Fridays, 9-11 a.m. and 1-2:30 p.m.
- All persons making property drops are to enter the facility through the front entrance.
- All persons delivering property are to be logged into the visit workstation and a copy of the visitor’s ID is to be obtained.
- No property (including toiletries and candy) will be allowed during visits. No exceptions.
- Hygiene items will not count as a drop, but are considered property and will only be allowed during the property drop times.
When dropping off clothing and property, please keep in mind the WMRWC Resident Dress Code rules:
Male Dress Code
- Button-down dress collar shirts with a tie.
- Properly fitting jeans, khakis (blue, tan, black) or dress pants.
- Casual/dress shoes, sneakers and boots (no steel toes) are permitted.
- Proper attire is required to be ironed, and shirts are to be tucked inside of the pants.
Additional Clothing Rules
- See-through/revealing clothing is prohibited.
- Tank tops, sleeveless, low cut or midriff cut shirts are prohibited.
- Clothing with lettering or pictures which convey or denote obscene, provocative or offensive messages, or any message which glorifies, condones, encourages or advertises the sale, purchase or use of alcohol, tobacco and/or drugs is strictly forbidden.
- Tight or high cut shorts are prohibited.