At the Hampden County Correctional Center in Ludlow, all in-person visits are non-contact.
Inmates with a last name beginning with letters A-O will have visits Monday-Saturday.
Inmates with a last name beginning with the letters P-Z will have visits Sunday through Friday.
Times for daily in-person visit appointments are:
- 2:20 p.m.-3:20 p.m. (10 available appointments)
- 3:35 p.m.-4:35 p.m. (10 available appointments)
- 4:50 p.m.-5:50 p.m. (10 available appointments)
- 7 p.m.-8 p.m. (10 available appointments)
Visitation Scheduling Notes
- Each inmate will be allowed up to 2 visits per week consisting of either a video visit or in-person visit, in any order.
- Visits must be scheduled in advance, up to 1 week prior to the visit, through the Central Control Room/Public Lobby.
- Visitors must call (413) 858-0195 between 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. to schedule an in-person visit appointment. ALL VISITS MUST BE SCHEDULED OVER THE PHONE.
- Same day in-person visit appointments will be allowed if an appointment time is available.
- Each visitor will be required to wear a mask during their visit, including as they enter the public lobby.
- No more than 3 visitors per inmate will be allowed to visit during the listed appointment times. Visitors will not be allowed to swap out at any time during the visit.
- Visiting rules, as noted in the Inmate Handbook and posted below, apply to all in-person Visitors (i.e. proper attire, no weapons, contraband, etc.) and Visitors not adhering to these rules will be turned away.
- Visitors must register at the Public Lobby Reception Desk and adhere to all rules while present on HCSO property.
- Visitors are required to meet the following restrictions:
- Visitors age 18 and over must present a valid picture ID. This consists of a state-issued picture ID with date of birth or picture ID and birth certificate
- Minors 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult and no picture ID is required
- Any minor (age 17 and under) requesting a spousal visit must provide a valid picture ID as well as a copy of a state-issued marriage certificate or the accompanying child’s birth certificate to prove the father’s relationship
- Any minor (age 17 and under) wishing to visit their incarcerated father without another adult present must be pre-approved and authorized by the Sheriff’s Office or the Department of Children and Families. A copy of the child’s birth certificate must be presented.
- Baby bottles must be plastic, no glass.
- All personal belongings - coats, jackets, purses, cell phones, personal keys, etc. - must be left in your car or the coin-operated lockers in the Public Lobby. The Hampden County Sheriff’s Office will not be held responsible for lost or stolen articles.
- Visitors who appear to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol will not be allowed in the facility.
- Visitors must walk through a metal detector before entering the facility. Visitors may be asked to submit to a pat search by an officer. Any visitor may leave the facility rather than submitting to such a search.
- No gum, candy, food or drink of any kind is allowed in the facility.
- School-aged children are not allowed in the facility during normal school hours unless accompanied by their parent or legal guardian.
- Visitors attempting to introduce contraband into the facility (drugs, alcohol, cigarettes, weapons, etc.) are subject to ARREST and CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- Children must be carefully supervised by their parent/legal guardian at all times in the Public Lobby and Visiting Room. Visits may be terminated if children exhibit behavioral problems that interfere with other visits or the orderly running of the Visiting Room.
- You must stay in your assigned booth. Any request to changes booths will be at the discretion of the Visiting Officer.
- No use of obscene or abusive language or any other gestures or acts is permitted in the Public Lobby or Visiting Room. No form of sexual conduct or gestures will be tolerated.
- All visitors must dress in an appropriate and acceptable manner as determined by the Public Lobby Officer. The following will not be allowed in the Visiting Room:
- Bathing suits
- See-through clothing
- Green or orange clothing or clothing resembling law enforcement uniforms
- Bare feet or flip flops
- Clothing that advertises alcohol, drugs, drug paraphernalia or gang representation
- Excessively tight and or revealing clothing
- Visitor’s automobiles are to be parked in the parking lot east of the facility. All automobiles must be locked and are subject to search while on State property. The Hampden County Sheriff’s Office cannot be held responsible for any damage or stolen articles from automobiles while parked on state property.
- Children or animals are not to be left unattended in automobiles while parked on state property.
Por favor lea abajo con respecto a informacion especifica que se relaciona al nuevo procedimiento de visitas.
Asi como lentamente nos movemos fuera de la pandemia del COVID y nos acercamos un poco mas a operaciones normales, el Condado de Aguaciles De Hampden abrira limitadamente para visitas en persona, sin contacto en el area de Visitas efectivo Domingo Mayo, 30 2021. Visitas por video continuaran y parmeneceran en las Torres de Vivienda hasta nuevo aviso.
• Confinados con el apellido empezando con las letras A-O tendran visitas de Lunes a Sabado.
• Confinados con el apellido empezando con las letras P-Z tendran visitas de Domingo a Viernes.
El horario de citas para visitas en persona de Domingo a Sabado seran:
- 2:20pm-3:20pm (10 citas disponibles)
- 3:35pm-4:35pm (10 citas disponibles)
- 4:50pm-5:50pm (10 citas disponibles)
- 7:00pm-8:00pm (10 citas disponibles)
Tenga en cuenta:
- Cada confinado sera permitido hasta (2) visitas por semana, consistiendo de visita en persona o visita por video, en cualquier orden.
- Para hacer una cita de visita por video debera seguir haciendo su cita atravez de su CCW o Consejero y recibira su visita como lo permita el numero de personel.
- Los Visitantes tienen que llamar a (413)-858-0195 durantes las horas de 8am y 8pm para hacer una cita de visita en persona. TODAS LAS CITAS PARA VISITAS EN PERSONA TIENEN QUE SER HECHAS POR TELEFONO.
- Las citas para vistas en persona deberan ser hechas en adelanto, al menos (1) semana antes de la visita, atravez del Control Central/Lobby de Visitas.
- Las reglas de visitas, como notadas en el Lobby Publico, aplican hacia todos los visitantes de las visitas en persona. (ejemplo: vestimenta apropiada, no armas, no contrabando, etc.) Los visitantes que no se adhieran a estas reglas seran rechazados.